Amcar-Lamprecht makes shipping hassle-free
…But we need your help!
To facilitate the level of service that has made Amcar-Lamprecht the preferred logistics provider, we are providing a few requirements and procedures for you to follow:
- Proper marking and labeling of all the boxes, skids, crates, etc with the consignee’s name and overseas destination is very important. This should include Consignee Name, Address, Telephone number and destination. Also helpful is if you label each box with the piece count (example: 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc.)
- Proper Documentation is required for ALL shipments and includes:
- Invoice and if possible Packing List
- Shippers Export Declaration (if applicable)
- Bill of Lading (if applicable)
- Banking Documentation (if applicable)
- Although we provide Cut-off Times for all destinations, special arrangements can be made by contacting the port manager that handles each destination at our office in Miami, Fl.
- Copies of all documentation are forwarded to our agent via email or courier. Upon receipt of said documents, the agent notifies our consignees, making arrangements for customs clearance and delivery or pickup of goods. This insures all necessary arrangements are made before goods arrive at their final destination.
Should you require any additional information or assistance, feel free to Contact Us using our form or give us a call.